Honda Wave Blade
Honda Wave Blade
Honda Wave Blade [Expat Rental]
The Wave Blade is a slightly higher-spec version of the Wave Alpha. It’s got a better engine, front disc brakes and better shocks, making for a more responsive, comfortable ride.
*For our Expat Rental Package we require proof you’re living here, in the form of a work permit and company address or a residence card.
*The minimum rental period is two months (60 days).
*Additionally, all Expat Rentals are subject to a mileage limit of 1,000km/month, and are limited to the city in which you rent the bike and its immediate vicinity. If you’re looking to travel farther afield please try our Tourist Rental Package or, if you’re already renting from us, you can take advantage of our Short-Term Deal or our Holiday Deal.
An upgraded, more capable version of the Honda Wave Alpha, the Honda Wave Blade is equipped with a better engine, front disc brakes and improved suspension.
Again, this is a bike that’s easy and cheap to repair and that will take you across the country almost as well as it’ll take you around the city. It’s lightweight and easy to ride, too, although for heavier riders, or those carrying a lot of luggage or a pillion, we’d recommend considering the slightly more powerful Honda Future. Also, since the Blade is a scooter, if you’re looking to cover long distances or go off-road something like the larger and more comfortable like the Honda XR 150 dual-sport might be a better option.
|Dry Weight||98 kg|
|Seat Height||769 mm|
|Transmission||semi-automatic (4 speed)|
|Fuel Capacity||3.7 litres|
*Please bear in mind that, because we stock a few different models of each bike, your model’s specifications may differ slightly from those shown above.
Our Expat Rental Package is designed for those who are living in Vietnam long-term.
- The price for Honda Wave Blade Rental is $50/month, charged in blocks of one month and with a minimum rental period of two months (60 days).
- For Expat Rental, we require a deposit of one month’s rental fee.
- We also require proof you’re living here, in the form of a work permit and company address or a residence card.
- All expat rentals are subject to a mileage limit of 1,000km/month, and are limited to the city in which you rent the bike and its immediate vicinity. If you’re looking to travel farther afield please try our Tourist Rental Package or, if you’re already renting from us, you can take advantage of our Short-Term Deal or our Holiday Deal.
- If you experience any problems with your bike during the rental period, you must call us immediately so we can help you. While we trust our customers, we don’t necessarily trust local roadside mechanics.
- We service our bikes before and after each rental, but if you’re renting for a long time or riding a lot please let us know when you hit 1,000-1,500km so we can get your bike serviced. You can take it to one of our shops or, alternatively, we’ll recommend a mechanic and reimburse you the cost when you return your bike to us.
- Please note that motorbike insurance is almost impossible to come by in Vietnam. This means that, while we will cover the cost of a breakdown, you will be liable for the cost of repairs in the case of a crash, or the cost of a replacement bike in the case of yours being lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
Looking for Tourist Rental instead?
5 days’ free rental when visiting one of our other shops!
Our Holiday Deal is designed for riders who are already renting a motorbike from us on our Expat Rental Package, but who are looking to visit a different city. We offer 5 days’ free rental when visiting one of our other shops. (We have shops in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.)
- The maximum duration of of our Holiday Deal is 5 days per 1 month Expat Rental.
- We require a deposit of either your passport or $100 at the shop where you rent your holiday bike.
- There is no need for you to return your Expat Rental bike to us before you travel.
*Please note that advance booking is required for our Holiday Deal and our Short-Term Deal, and both are subject to availability. Deals are available exclusively to riders already renting a motorbike from us on our Expat Rental Package.
rent a different bike at a discounted rate!
Our Short-Term Deal is designed for riders who already renting a motorbike on our Expat Rental Package, but who are looking to do a bit of travelling or who even just want to try out a different bike. Choose a different bike, and we’ll discount the daily rate of your Expat Rental bike from the daily rate of your new bike.
- There is no maximum duration for our Short-Term Deal.
- We don’t require a deposit for our Short-Term Deal, but we do ask that you leave your Expat Rental bike with us when you take your new one.