Honda Future [Tourist Rental]
The Honda Future is our most powerful semi-automatic bike. It’s very similar to our Honda Wave Blade but a bigger, 125cc engine means it’s better able to deal with both long distances and steep mountain roads.
The Honda Future is our most powerful semi-automatic scooter: very similar to the Honda Wave Alpha and the Honda Wave Blade, but with a larger engine and slightly higher-spec components. These bikes are lightweight, easy to ride and extremely economical.
Because of its power and reliability the Future can be used for touring and is capable of carrying a pillion and some light luggage. Any more than that, though, and we’d recommend a larger, manual bike like the Honda XR 150 dual-sport or the very cool Honda FTR 230.
|Dry Weight||106 kg|
|Seat Height||756 mm|
|Transmission||semi-automatic (4 speed)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.6 litres|
|Fuel System||fuel injection|
*Please bear in mind that, because we stock a few different models of each bike, your model’s specifications may differ slightly from those shown above.
Our Tourist Rental Package is designed for riders who don’t live and work in Vietnam, or who are looking to travel around the country.
- The price for Honda Future Tourist Rental is $10/day. If you rent for 6 days we offer a 7th day free, which comes to $60/week.
- We require a deposit of either $500 or your passport. Your passport must be valid, and contain the visa with which you entered Vietnam.
- There is no mileage limit for Tourist Rentals.
- If you experience any problems with your bike during the rental period, you must call us immediately so we can help you. While we trust our customers, we don’t necessarily trust local roadside mechanics.
- We service our bikes before and after each rental, but if you’re renting for a long time or riding a lot please let us know when you hit 1,000-1,500km so we can get your bike serviced. You can take it to one of our shops or, alternatively, we’ll recommend a mechanic and reimburse you the cost when you return your bike to us.
- Please note that motorbike insurance is almost impossible to come by in Vietnam. This means that, while we will cover the cost of a breakdown, you will be liable for the cost of repairs in the case of a crash, or the cost of a replacement bike in the case of yours being lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
Looking for Expat Rental instead?