Honda XR 150
Honda XR 150
Honda XR 150 [Tourist Rental]
A 150cc dual-sport with long suspension travel and high ground clearance. The Honda XR 150 doesn’t have the biggest engine, but it’s got more than enough power to handle pretty much any road in Vietnam.
The Honda XR 150 is a dual-sport: essentially a street-legal dirt bike. It’s got a large, comfortable seat, thick, dual-purpose tyres and excellent suspension. Once you get used to its size it handles well in traffic and makes mounting curbs and parking a breeze.
Of course, the XR really comes into its own outside the city. It’s large, and not as quick as the similarly powerful Honda Winner 150, but its dirt bike design means it’s by far our most capable off-road bike. It can carry a pillion and a bit of luggage with ease, and the massive fuel tank gives you a crazy amount of range.
|Dry Weight||129 kg|
|Seat Height||825 mm|
|Transmission||manual (5 speed)|
|Fuel Capacity||12 litres|
*Please bear in mind that, because we stock a few different models of each bike, your model’s specifications may differ slightly from those shown above.
Our Tourist Rental Package is designed for riders who don’t live and work in Vietnam, or who are looking to travel around the country.
- The price for Honda XR 150 Tourist Rental is $20/day. If you rent for 6 days we offer a 7th day free, which comes to $120/week.
- We require a deposit of either $500 or your passport. Your passport must be valid, and contain the visa with which you entered Vietnam.
- There is no mileage limit for Tourist Rentals.
- If you’re looking to tour Vietnam, we offer a One-Way Rental service for $70, allowing you to end your trip in a different city from the one in which you began it (we have shops in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City).
- If you experience any problems with your bike during the rental period, you must call us immediately so we can help you. While we trust our customers, we don’t necessarily trust local roadside mechanics.
- We service our bikes before and after each rental, but if you’re renting for a long time or riding a lot please let us know when you hit 1,000-1,500km so we can get your bike serviced. You can take it to one of our shops or, alternatively, we’ll recommend a mechanic and reimburse you the cost when you return your bike to us.
- Please note that motorbike insurance is almost impossible to come by in Vietnam. This means that, while we will cover the cost of a breakdown, you will be liable for the cost of repairs in the case of a crash, or the cost of a replacement bike in the case of yours being lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
Looking for Expat Rental instead?