Honda Master 125
Honda Master 125
Honda Master 125 [Tourist Rental]
A classic cruiser. The Honda Master 125 is a great choice for a road trip since it’s comfortable and has plenty of space for luggage and a pillion. (It’s darn photogenic, too!)
A classic naked bike. The Honda Master 125 is comfortable to ride and its relatively small engine means it’s not in the least bit intimidating. It’ll carry a pillion and some luggage no problem, although its bigger brother the Honda FTR 230, because of its larger engine, might be a better option for two heavier riders.
These bikes are imported, but they are genuine Hondas meaning parts are pretty readily available and most mechanics are happy to work on them. Really, though, this shouldn’t be an issue since our Honda Masters are all new and very well maintained. The suspension on the Master is pretty good so it can handle bumpy roads well enough but if you’re looking to go off-road you’d be better off on the Honda XR 150 dual-sport, which comes in at the same price point.
|Dry Weight||137 kg|
|Seat Height||750 mm|
|Transmission||manual (5 speed)|
|Fuel Capacity||12.1 litres|
*Please bear in mind that, because we stock a few different models of each bike, your model’s specifications may differ slightly from those shown above.
Our Tourist Rental Package is designed for riders who don’t live and work in Vietnam, or who are looking to travel around the country.
- The price for Honda Master 125 Tourist Rental is $20/day. If you rent for 6 days we offer a 7th day free, which comes to $120/week.
- We require a deposit of either $500 or your passport. Your passport must be valid, and contain the visa with which you entered Vietnam.
- There is no mileage limit for Tourist Rentals.
- If you’re looking to tour Vietnam, we offer a One-Way Rental service for $70, allowing you to end your trip in a different city from the one in which you began it (we have shops in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City).
- If you experience any problems with your bike during the rental period, you must call us immediately so we can help you. While we trust our customers, we don’t necessarily trust local roadside mechanics.
- We service our bikes before and after each rental, but if you’re renting for a long time or riding a lot please let us know when you hit 1,000-1,500km so we can get your bike serviced. You can take it to one of our shops or, alternatively, we’ll recommend a mechanic and reimburse you the cost when you return your bike to us.
- Please note that motorbike insurance is almost impossible to come by in Vietnam. This means that, while we will cover the cost of a breakdown, you will be liable for the cost of repairs in the case of a crash, or the cost of a replacement bike in the case of yours being lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
*Please note that we do not offer long-term Expat Rentals for the Honda Master 125, because these bikes require more maintenance than our others.