Honda FTR 230
Honda FTR 230
Honda FTR 230 [Tourist Rental]
Our most powerful bike, and arguably our coolest-looking. The Honda FTR 230 has a big engine with plenty of grunt, wide tyres and a large, comfortable seat. It’s great fun and extremely capable.
Our most powerful bike with a cool, classic look similar to that of its smaller counterpart, the Honda Master 125. The Honda FTR has a big engine and wide tyres which offer excellent grip and transmission of power. It’ll easily carry luggage and a pillion and is powerful enough to handle highways and steep mountain roads. Though it doesn’t have a petrol gauge it does have a reserve tank, so it’ll always get you where you need to go.
The Honda FTR 230 is a great bike for a road trip out of the city. It doesn’t handle off-road well, though, so if you’re looking to head off the beaten track the Honda XR 150 dual-sport is a better option.
|Dry Weight||128 kg|
|Seat Height||780 mm|
|Transmission||manual (5 speed)|
|Fuel Capacity||7.2 litres|
*Please bear in mind that, because we stock a few different models of each bike, your model’s specifications may differ slightly from those shown above.
Our Tourist Rental Package is designed for riders who don’t live and work in Vietnam, or who are looking to travel around the country.
- The price for Honda FTR Tourist Rental is $35/day. If you rent for 6 days, we offer a 7th day free, which comes to $210/week.
- We require a deposit of either $500 or your passport. Your passport must be valid, and contain the visa with which you entered Vietnam.
- There is no mileage limit for Tourist Rentals.
- If you’re looking to tour Vietnam, we offer a One-Way Rental service for $70, allowing you to end your trip in a different city from the one in which you began it (we have shops in Hanoi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City).
- If you experience any problems with your bike during the rental period, you must call us immediately so we can help you. While we trust our customers, we don’t necessarily trust local roadside mechanics.
- We service our bikes before and after each rental, but if you’re renting for a long time or riding a lot please let us know when you hit 1,000-1,500km so we can get your bike serviced. You can take it to one of our shops or, alternatively, we’ll recommend a mechanic and reimburse you the cost when you return your bike to us.
- Please note that motorbike insurance is almost impossible to come by in Vietnam. This means that, while we will cover the cost of a breakdown, you will be liable for the cost of repairs in the case of a crash, or the cost of a replacement bike in the case of yours being lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
*Please note that we do not offer long-term Expat Rentals for the Honda FTR 230, because these bikes require more maintenance than our others.