Honda Vision [Tourist Rental]
The Honda Vision is a quick, economical scooter. It has plenty of storage space and power, and excellent handling.
*Please note that this is an automatic bike, meaning you’ll be limited to the city in which you rent the bike and its immediate vicinity. This is for your own safety: automatic scooters lack the power to be ridden for extended periods of time, and they do not handle steep or poorly maintained roads well. If you’re looking to do some touring, please check out our semi-automatic and manual bikes instead!
A well-made, reasonably powerful automatic scooter with good fuel economy, at least for an automatic. The Honda Vision is the little brother of the Honda Airblade and, with its lower weight and seat height, it’s really great for the smaller or lighter rider.
The Honda Vision is just as at home on a day trip as it is being used as a city bike. Of course, if you’re looking to ride more challenging roads, say, through the mountains, we’d recommend something that gives you more control: a semiautomatic like the Honda Wave Blade or the Honda Future, or even a manual like the Honda XR 150 dual-sport would be your best bet in these sorts of situations.
|Dry Weight||97 kg|
|Seat Height||750 mm|
|Fuel Capacity||5.2 litres|
|Fuel System||fuel injection|
*Please bear in mind that, because we stock a few different models of each bike, your model’s specifications may differ slightly from those shown above.
Our Tourist Rental Package is designed for riders who don’t live and work in Vietnam, or who are looking to travel around the country.
- The price for Honda Vision Tourist Rental is $10/day. If you rent for 6 days we offer a 7th day free, which comes to $60/week.
- We require a deposit of either $500 or your passport. Your passport must be valid, and contain the visa with which you entered Vietnam.
- There is no mileage limit for Tourist Rentals but, since the this is an automatic scooter, you are limited to the city in which you rent the bike and its immediate vicinity. This is for your own safety: automatic scooters lack the power to be ridden for extended periods of time, and they do not handle steep or poorly maintained roads well.
- If you experience any problems with your bike during the rental period, you must call us immediately so we can help you. While we trust our customers, we don’t necessarily trust local roadside mechanics.
- We service our bikes before and after each rental, but if you’re renting for a long time or riding a lot please let us know when you hit 1,000-1,500km so we can get your bike serviced. You can take it to one of our shops or, alternatively, we’ll recommend a mechanic and reimburse you the cost when you return your bike to us.
- Please note that motorbike insurance is almost impossible to come by in Vietnam. This means that, while we will cover the cost of a breakdown, you will be liable for the cost of repairs in the case of a crash, or the cost of a replacement bike in the case of yours being lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair.
Looking for Expat Rental instead?